6640 NMN 40um Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with DuPont Nomex®
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The NMN Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, consisting of polyester film ( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film)(Mylar) covered on both sides with hot rolling DuPont( a kind of High quality environmental non-woven fabric) Nomex® (N). NMN for short. The structure is Nomex+(resin)+Mylar+(resin)+Nomex.
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, and superior heat-resistant properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, high edge tear resistance and good voltage characteristic. It was designed for automatic insertion machine.
Applications: The NMN composite material is suitable for slot liner, slot closure, phase and turn-to-turn insulation in F-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: F(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.13-0.34mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 180℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.o-font-kerning:1.0000pt;background:rgb(255,255,255);mso-shading:rgb(255,255,255);" >
HTG -410 heat-treatment sleeving Class C
B-class DMD Flexible Laminates
NMN 40um Flexible Laminates
B-class DM Flexible Laminates