NKN/NHN Flexible Laminates
Polyimide film with DuPont Nomex®
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The NKN/NHN Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, produced by using C-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyimide film (Kapton) with hot rolling DuPont( a kind of High quality environmental non-woven fabric) Nomex® (N) on both sides.
Advantages: The NKN/NHN is one of the most exclusive electric insulation materials at present. It has excellent heat-resistant, dielectrical property, and superior mechanical properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, high edge tear resistance and good voltage characteristic. It was designed for automatic insertion machine.
Applications: The NKN/NHN composite material is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in H and C-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in high voltage transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: H(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.13-0.35mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
6021 Milky White Film
6051 Polyimide Film
AHA Flexible Laminates
6640-PET Lamination NMN