6632 DM Non-saturated Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with Non-woven fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: Class B 6632DM Non-saturation also called DM70; it is a two-layer flexible composite material, produced by using B-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the high-melt-point polyester film( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film) (Mylar) with non-woven polyester fabric (Dacron). The structure is Dacron +(adhesive)+ Mylar
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, and impregnating properties. With very good cohesiveness and compatibility. It also has excellent tensile strength, reliable heat resistance and good voltage characteristic.
Applications: The Class B 6632DM is suitable for slot liner, slot closure, phase and turn-to-turn insulation in electrical motors. Extensively used as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances. It also can be used for making the pre-impregnated material.
• Thermal class: B(130℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: white, green, blue , pink and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 155℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
HTG -410 heat-treatment sleeving Class C
AMA Flexible Laminates
High temperature 6211PI tape adhesive insulation polyimide tape
6520 Polyester Film with Fish Paper