AKA /AHA Flexible Laminates
Polyimide film with Aramid paper
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The AKA/AHA Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, produced by using H-class or C-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyimide film (Kapton) with hot rolling Aramid paper (A) on both sides.
Advantages: The AKA/AHA is one of the most exclusive electric insulation materials at present. It has excellent heat-resistant, dielectrical property, and superior mechanical properties. The performance is totally according with the standard of NHN (GB/T5591.3.1-2008), and it has the very similar property with NHN, it’s a perfect substitute of NHN.
Applications: The AKA/AHA composite material is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in H-class or C-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in high voltage transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.13-0.35mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: competitive price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
6051 Polyimide Film
6520 Polyester Film with Fish Paper
6520 Fish paper pet film lamination insulation paper used for motor
B-class DM Flexible Laminates